House for Sale
Buderim's Best Queenslander on Acreage
Property ID 1957343This stunning residence is a testament to the exceptional craftsmanship of the original builder and the commitment by the current owner to take this statement home to the next level. No expense was spared when it was constructed and it has just been lovingly renovated in keeping with its modern Queenslander style.
The home features 12 foot ceilings, blue glass, double sided fireplaces, unique pressed metal ceilings, polished timber floors and wide, wide all weather verandahs on all four sides. The entrance is grand and welcoming and leads to large living areas with both the formal and informal activities of family life catered for.
Central to this lifestyle is the new shaker style kitchen - cutting edge with every modern amenity provided including a large country style gas/electric range, stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, pantries and tons of storage drawers.
The main bedroom is spacious with a bay window, plantation shutters, walk-in robe and a magnificent ensuite that will be the envy of all your friends. There is an adjacent room which would be an ideal nursery, library or study. The children are also catered for with every other bedroom generous in size enjoying a large remodeled bathroom. One of the childrens bedrooms has its own lounge and ensuite. While separate to the home, a fifth bedroom is perfect for long-term guests with an ensuite and total privacy.
Entertainment options are plentiful starting with a pavilion off the main verandah at the front, a huge covered verandah at the back (I envisage a hundred of your closest friends with champagne in hand), a second pavilion off the full size tennis court and overlooking the pool.
This truly is a lifestyle experience for a privileged family who won't want to leave home and why should they when everything you could want is right here in this amazing residence.
"You simply must see for yourself that living here is total luxury in a genuine family home in a green part of Buderim".
- Flexible layout of 5 or 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms including 3 ensuites
- Large main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Internal guest suite with retreat
- Separate guest suite or gym
- Nursery or study next door to the main bedroom if required
- Large living areas with timber floors
- Double sided fireplace
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas/electric country range
- Ducted air conditioning
- Vacummaid system
- Large covered verandahs
- Full sized tennis court with perfect north, south orientation
- Entertainment pavilion overlooking the pool & linked to the tennis court
- Prestige acreage close to private schools & shopping centres
- 10 minutes to Mooloolaba Beach
- 4,259 square metres of land (one acre)